Mei 30, 2010

entahlah

I feel empty. feels life has no goal. after what I've got just disappear. I do not understand anymore what it means to be happy, it had run aground. I went from the hospital, I had failed to end it all. I'll be back again for it. I will never be tired to wait. Was ridiculous? or rather stupid? I never regret what I have done where the happiness I have ever had anywhere now either. if only god I asked for last. call me a master poet, I was ready to go. sorry for my mother she kept crying and asked what was wrong with me, I'm not sleeping lord, when I was lying on white bed yesterday, I feel how disappointed, saddened that so deeply when she could no longer know what has happened so I tried to end everything. He paused, as I said, "mom I do not want to pass the day where I was born. if I had not been born, you should not feel bothered, embarrassed, disappointed like this. I'm sorry .. the one thing a mother, I will never regret Absolutely love him. although visible futile in the eyes of yours or someone else. but I'm happy for all this pain. "I smiled.


I feel just scared. seems vague, I felt blind. dark my heart feels. I never asked for mercy.


Currently, if you read it.


"I sincerely care about you. Although kamuterus say never loved me and kept lying to yourself. I know you clearly. Do not be afraid, I'm sure there'll accompany you, I promise .."

1 komentar:

  1. Shiiirrrrrleeyyy..
    pa kabar? :)
    G jd pnggemar blog u ni sekarang, merasa ikutan sedih bacanya.hehehehehe

    Ayoo, semangat ya. :) :) :)
    cheers

    BalasHapus