November 23, 2009

yes,i am a bitch!


i can't lie to my self how i hate him when he said i am a bitch ,such a liar bitch,he said that he's just fucked another girl causedhe was pretty drunk.all i can say is thank you for saying that to me.i can't mad or pissed off.i can't hate him.

i know i'm not rich enough for him.i always failed to make him happy ,to make him comfort with me as a girlfriend.it's all my bad habits brought me to this way but i already fixed it one by one.i quit all of em.i always saty at home after school.i never go anywhere every weekend not like i used to.i always trying to sleep even it's hard to sleep.i just spending my time to see him.even if from skype *hahah..

he wanted to me to do all of what he wants,i'd try for those.

i never say "i give up".

don't asky why caused the answer will be the same.

i dun care what shit happened to me,caused i did it,and i am very happy.


i always missing those moments,when we ate kfc *hihih :),

missing those moments when tricked me,missing how he made me jelousy..:)

missing when he gave that rose to me,that necklace,that earrings.

missing how he hugged me tightly and cried,the night before he got back.

missing how he hugged me tightly,and i cried in front my house,saw he leave.

missing him when he rode that letter to me,and i cried.


how i hate myself when anyone could make u happy,and i failed.and i always trying to make u happy with my own way.

how i hate myself and can't stop blaming myself when i remember all of the things when u said,you hate me,i'm really sorry if all of things that i've done it means nothing and for you i'm such a bitch.


hell yeah,

i am a bitch who fell in love with a nice guy like you.

yea i'm a bitch who always waiting for u in front of my laptop,until you wake up and had a good times even if i couldn't see u all the time for real,it's just from skype :)

i am a bitch who always crying all night long and always blaming herself said

"u just fucked another girl out there when u were pretty drunk",and all i could say " thank you for that information" :)

i can't stop hurting myself when u said "u love me in a wrong way",and u didn't like it.guess what?i still trying for that.


listen,

if u need someone to talk to and u feel lonely,

if you need a place where you can run,

if you need a shoulder to cry on,

if you can't sleep,

if you feel so mad,

if u need someone to love you,

here i am,me whiches u said a bitch :)



love,

a girl who really missed u badly.


hugs and kisses,

*shirley

1 komentar:

  1. thanks. for being able to understand that i don't want you to look for me. i appreciate it. i can find tens of girls who will be there whenever i want them there. and you're just one of them one of the tens.

    BalasHapus